• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low cost server which is good for hosting a blog
Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which one is good for hosting a blog?
I came to HostingSource.com five months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services.
Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot.
Vikhost provides stable and reliable servers. VPS has fast SSD, helpful support 24x7, free install/reinstall etc.
vikhost.com
We offer VPS & Dedicated Servers
You know legionbox.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your needs.
KVChosting.net servers are worth your attention because of their resourceful plans with high uptime.
You'll be pleased with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.
for the best & low-cost server, I would recommend eWebGuru. They have the best technical support system & guaranteed uptime server. eWebGuru provides customize web hosting solutions at a low cost.
I would suggest bodHOST rather than hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.  bodHOST is one of the best web hosting service providers.  

Industry Presence
Established in 2002, successfully hosting websites for over 17 years!

Multiple Data Centers
World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.

Migration Assistance
Free! Migrating From Another Host.

99.95% Uptime SLA
99.95% uptime with services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
Quality support whenever needed,  24x7 availability.

Secure Hardware
We ensure your websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.

[Image: logo.png]
since you are planning to host a blog and I believe its a start up so to start with choose a shared hosting plan which is suitable as per your space , bandwidth and location requirement. Once you starts getting high traffic , you can upgrade to either VPS or a dedicated server accordingly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are Dedicated Hosting Benefits? Lilykevin86 1 7 1 hour ago
Last Post: RH-Calvin
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Hohland 4 126 2 hours ago
Last Post: Lilykevin86
  Cheap server to buy from a trustworthy provider ... Kingston 6 186 2 hours ago
  The most reliable server in USA montik 5 156 2 hours ago
  Low cost server to have a deal with ... Kiosk 5 177 2 hours ago
  Looking for best Dedicated |vps hosting provider with excellent support Mark Z 1 42 2 hours ago
  Which server is better to sign up with? Kingston 6 156 2 hours ago
  Right server to sign up with ... Kingston 5 130 2 hours ago
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Kingston 4 164 2 hours ago
  Need a right server to osign up with ... Kingston 3 62 2 hours ago

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon