• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture As A Background On My Web Pages ?
Hello Dear,

Please Tell Me How Do I Make A Picture As A Background On My Web Pages ?
Make an organizer to hold your HTML document and foundation picture. On your PC, make and name an envelope that you can without much of a stretch find later. ...
Put the foundation picture into the HTML envelope. Put the picture you'd like to use as foundation into the HTML envelope. ...
Make a HTML record. Open a content manager, and afterward make another record.
On the off chance that you'd like to set a picture as a foundation to a site page, you'll need both HTML and CSS. HTML represents Hypertext Markup Language and is code that advises a program what to appear on a site page. CSS represents Cascading Style Sheets and is utilized to change the appearance and format of a website page.
If you are working in Wordpress then it is very simple but if you are coding then img HTML tags are used to add a picture in a website.
You want to add images as a web page background you need to learn about HTML and CSS, because css will help change the website interface and html is the hypertext shown outside.
If you'd like to set an image as a background to a web page, you'll need both HTML and CSS. HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language and is code that tells a browser what to show on a web page. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets and is used to change the appearance and layout of a web page.
In case you'd like to set an image as an establishment to a site page, you'll need both HTML and CSS. HTML speaks to Hypertext Markup Language and is code that exhorts a program what to show up on a site page. CSS speaks to Cascading Style Sheets and is used to change the appearance and arrangement of a site page.
If it is a WordPress website then it is easy but if it is an HTML site then you should ask for the help of a professional web developer.
On the off chance that you'd like to set a picture as a foundation to a website page, you'll need both HTML and CSS. HTML represents Hypertext Markup Language and is code that advises a program what to appear on a site page. CSS represents Cascading Style Sheets and is utilized to change the appearance and design of a website page.
You can ask any professional web developer to make changes in your website it is not a difficult ask.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon