• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do if my DNS server is unavailable?
What do I do if my DNS server is unavailable?
I'm assuming you mean the DNS server of your website when you update your name servers?

If so make sure your name servers are entered correctly and if you're using custom name servers it a bit more complicated but not too complicated.

Make sure you set all the records correctly and the IP address of your web server and make sure you have the domain name setup in the server you're pointing too.

If the problem is with your computer then try flushing your DNS by going to command prompt and typing in Ipconfig/flushdns which will flush the DNS cache.
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is an easy way to find how many domains are hosted on a server? Forney 3 358 02-23-2018, 10:51 AM
Last Post: isoorypro
  High Quality Dedicated Server With Ipmi For Sale At Good Price. justinnguyen 1 476 04-13-2017, 07:47 AM
Last Post: bidaddy
  Godaddy making domain unavailable for registration at other registrars? Jonaq2 6 3,747 04-13-2017, 06:35 AM
Last Post: bidaddy
  Domain Name, Web Hosting, Dedicated Server At Realhosters.com justinnguyen 0 424 09-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Last Post: justinnguyen

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon