• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Managed dedicated server required
I need Fast dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
I've browsed blazingfasthost.com and their managed servers.
Is it reliable web host? Any experiences dealing with them?
What are your suggestions for the list?
Quality managed servers are available form kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.
I know Cloudarion.com offer a wide range of dedicated server hosting packages in Switzerland, Germany, Russia and Usa.
Their control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password protected folders. I simply love this host!
Servers from xtremededi.com and hosting.uk are reliable enough to have a deal with. Servers are well-balanced.
Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.
Believe you will enjoy your dedicated server hosting experience dealing with Digitalserver.com.mx team!
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!

Best option for ordering servers in Mexico!
Legionbox.com and hosting.uk servers are quite good to have a deal with.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.
A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else. ... Dedicated servers are most often housed in data centers, similar to colocation facilities, providing redundant power sources and HVAC systems.
In Fully Managed dedicated server hosting, complete server management tasks are performed at service provider's end. ... The service provider offers application support, database support, network uptime support, and OS troubleshooting. Managed dedicated server hosting is expensive than dedicated server hosting.
servers are accessible structure kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
They have great supporting group which is increasingly critical on the off chance that you are not a nerd individual. They offer a wide range programming applications to effectively make your site.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server which is cheap and reliable. Kingston 0 9 05-17-2019, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Kingston
  INXY hosting marketplace – dedicated servers, CDN, managed DNS Adam Greer 104 36,765 05-15-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Adam Greer
  Dedicated Server Bulgaria is needed Seentech 5 88 05-15-2019, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  European server to buy from a trustworthy provider ... Hohland 5 155 04-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Kingston
  Cheap and stable server is looked for ... Kiosk 5 87 04-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Vantra
  Server in Romania at low rates Kingston 6 250 03-21-2019, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Hohland
  Stable server to buy .. montik 5 109 03-20-2019, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Moragenbell
  Cheap server is in need Kiosk 6 253 03-20-2019, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Moragenbell
  unmetered dedicated web hosting services in London? Lokomas 2 161 03-15-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  Right server to sign up with montik 4 148 02-18-2019, 08:31 AM
Last Post: vikhost.com

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon