• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best extensions for a website with multiple store views in Magento 2
Exclamation 
Let customers quickly find the nearest your physical store by displaying them on a handy Google map. Specify additional information for each store location to maximally streamline shopping process with the most search criteria and user-friendly interface from Magento Store Locator extension.

DOWNLOAD || DEMO

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=10362&d=1496998445]
Support show directions from a current location to store instantly on Google map
For Customer
- Search stores by country, state/ province, city & zip code and search stores by distance
- View full stores list with custom pin icon on Google map
- Switch view mode seamlessly between map and satellite
- View detail store with store information and store on map

For Admin
- Add all needed store information such as address, contact info, website, tags, images etc
- Set store's open times & days off flexible
- Enter address or latitude and longitude to get the location on map or click on map to choose location
- Store Locator Magento 2 allow you show Store Locator link on top links or not and Change the title of top link

Therefore, Store Locator 2 should be one of the most important features of your site then.

DOWNLOAD || DEMO: https://goo.gl/lcBsBv
All the maple items have been linked with all intelligent individuals. The source of the uk.bestessays.com review is charged for the citizens. The customer value is generated for the exact use of the offs of the candidates.
Inside your Magento backend, visit Stores > Settings > All Stores.
Around the Stores page, click Create Website. Name: Enter a reputation to recognize the web site.
Click Save Site.
Repeat these tasks as numerous occasions as essential to make your websites.
Hi.............!
In your Magento backend, go to Stores > Settings > All Stores
On the Stores page, click Create Website. Name: Enter a name to identify the website
Click Save Web Site
Repeat these tasks as many times as necessary to create your websites
I know that now there are a lot of different extensions for sites created on Magento, I use a few of the new extensions that I bought this https://www.mageworx.com/magento-2-custo...umber.html . This helps me not to get confused in orders and I know that all of my bowed and checks are accurate. I really like that I don't have to completely change my site, I can use a ready-made extension which is a good business solution.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to manage your website best? alopicatso 58 6,507 10-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Last Post: RINchi
  What you think about to re-design your website? webdesigncompany 3 362 06-24-2019, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Lilykevin95
  SSL certificate for ecommerce store? Is it really needed? Crikey 17 10,662 06-12-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: him6y
  Front-end Builder Theme for Magento 2 iris 1 369 05-19-2019, 11:35 PM
Last Post: AlexenderThomas
Exclamation Best tool to front-end builder in Magento 2 iris 1 421 05-19-2019, 11:34 PM
Last Post: AlexenderThomas
  Website Management ? vishakhajain 16 612 05-18-2019, 12:07 AM
Last Post: QElizbethDom786
  How often should you backup your website files? Urva321 38 18,514 05-18-2019, 12:03 AM
Last Post: QElizbethDom786
  Tips to build a successful website richardwalter 31 3,321 04-24-2019, 06:46 AM
Last Post: sheldonwill157
  When You Are Starting To Make Your Website? webdesigncompany 0 122 04-24-2019, 05:04 AM
Last Post: webdesigncompany
  How much do website managers make? adamwayne3 4 269 03-24-2019, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Moragenbell

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon