• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data From Real Projects
Hello,

I'm following a course about project management. We have a group work about project management. We were thinking about collecting data from a real project and analyze it. 

So we would like to get in touch with a project manager who can provide us with data from projects he/she has done. This data can be the concept/definition of the project, list of activities, the schedule, risk analysis, project control, a microsoft project file, other software file,... 

The project management course is given at the university and to MBA students. The focus was on dynamic scheduling (schedule, risk analysis and project control). The methods discussed were PERT/CPM, critical chain/buffer management and EVM.

The data will not be share or published.

If you want we can give you the final report.

I hope someone can help us, thanks in advance!

About Me:

I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Sales automation video one of my work.
Data Cleaning. Data scientists can expect to spend up to 80% of their time cleaning data. ...
Exploratory Data Analysis. ...
Interactive Data Visualizations. ...
Machine Learning. ...
Communication.
Data projects comprise data sources that were collected and/or generated in association with a particular qualitative or multi-method research project, as well as documentation describing the data and the processes through which they were collected/generated. ... Data projects may be of more than one type.
Data projects comprise data sources that were collected and/or generated in association with a particular qualitative or multi-method research project, as well as documentation describing the data and the processes through which they were collected/generated. ... Data projects may be of more than one type.
Here's 5 kinds of information science extends that will support your portfolio, and help you land an information science work.

Information Cleaning. Information researchers can hope to spend up to 80% of their time cleaning information.
Exploratory Data Analysis.
Intuitive Data Visualizations.
AI.
Correspondence.
Data Cleaning. Data scientists can expect to spend up to 80% of their time cleaning data. ...
Exploratory Data Analysis. ...
Interactive Data Visualizations. ...
Machine Learning. ...
Communication.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data engineering online Akashingle 1 163 07-29-2020, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Daniel165
  Buy real IELTS online David scott 2 188 04-30-2020, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Lilykevin86

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon